Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
January is (almost) here and we have our review of Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro, the Mac laptop that gets it right. Plus, don’t miss our review of the new AirPods Pro, Apple’s premium wireless earbuds.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: The new MacBook Pro is nice, but it’s missing a few things I still want
• MacUser Reviews: Roxio Toast 18 Pro, NetNewsWire 5
• iOS Central: Everything that’s new with augmented reality in iOS 13, how to use your iPad as a second display
• iOS Central Reviews: PhotoSync 4, 4XCamera Maker
• Working Mac: We have reviews of BBEdit 13, Mullvad VPN, and Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac 2020
• Playlist: Is the writing on the wall for the Apple TV?
• Mac 911: How to save your data before deleting an Apple ID, restore items for an external drive that’s backed up using Time Machine, and much more
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
This story, “Macworld’s January Digital Magazine: Apple’s new 16-inch MacBook Pro, reviewed” was originally published by
Copyright © 2019 IDG Communications, Inc.