System Administration Based on Your Business Needs
Your annual Workstation Managed IT Service contract can be bundled with discretionary onsite system administration hours that you can use whenever you need our engineers to perform tasks on-site. You may also purchase additional on-site hours, at a special price, for such tasks as break/fix occurrences, initial system deployment, and major OS upgrades. During the initial implementation, our engineers will discuss all steps of the implementation with you prior to beginning. They will then install the software necessary for remote administration, performing any reconfiguration required to bring all administered systems to a known state for easier monitoring and management. Configuration changes are documented and provided to you.
Service and Deliverables to Keep Your System Running Right
The Workstation Managed IT Services program provides the critical tasks to keep your system up and running. Tasks conducted by our Managed Services engineers to enable workstation managed IT services include:
- Creative Design for website
- Website Services pertaining to website updates comprising both content & security updates.
- Basic Website Development and Maintenance Services.
- Basic Search Engine Optimization in keeping with best practices & industry standards.
- Social Media Management to maximize visual and viral impact for the client.
- Hardware and Software Support
- Networking Support – Bring infrastructure and systems to a known state; install applications, patches, or updates required
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Storage Infrastructure
- In House IT support Services
- VoIP Support (IP Phones)
On-going Managed Services include:
- User Account Management
- Security Patch Management
- Software License Reporting
- Client Network Configuration Management
- Disk Space, Partition and Usage Management
- Software Deployment
- End User Remote Control
- Management Reporting
- System Inventory Reporting
On-Site System Administration Service
Most tasks Comprehensive System Administration Services
- On-site break/fix maintenance of MAC and Windows OS-based workstations and attached peripherals
- Knowledge transfer to in-house administrators and end users
- Optional on-site hardware maintenance
- Increase efficiency: respond faster to problems and meet required service levels
- Increase effectiveness: only used when needed
- Realize value: reduce your cost of ownership
Your on-site engineer can perform any of these tasks:
- Setup and deployment of new systems
- Assist with the allocation of system resources
- Assist in hardware failure determination and resolution
- Assist in hardware maintenance as required; diagnosis and repair of defective hardware by replacing parts; and installation of hardware upgrades and new systems
Third-Party Software Support Coordination
As an added service, Data Edge Consults Ltd will provide support coordination for the Applications.
- One number to call for issues with Applications and Vendors systems
- Provide a technical liaison to Vendors
- Track issues through resolution
- Provide matrix and analysis of issues
- One point of contact – easy to remember and hand off for all aspects of the issue
- Consistent communication – helps to expedite a resolution
- Increased efficiency – users do not have to wait on-line with Vendor representatives to resolve issues
Data Edge Consults Ltd will provide software support coordination for Applications related issues. Your account manager will field requests or trouble calls, log the request with Vendors and track the issue through resolution.